Wednesday, January 6, 2010
so I got this from another blog I frequent
so I am supposed to share ten truths.
1. When I was a little girl I always talked about having ten kids.I always babysat so I knew what I was in for.(one family I sat for had 7 kids) I am well on my way to that. I have 6 at home right now, and 2 that live elsewhere.
2. I like sesame street, especially when they have stars on there like trisha yearwood or garth brooks. in fact I think I like it more than my kids do.
3. to be continued because my almost 10 kids want dinner
ok back again.
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE shows about psychic ability, ghosts, ghost hunting etc.
4. I am a sucker for cute. show me a puppy or kitty and I would gladly take them home.
5. I love to travel. Eric and I have been to Mexico, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Chicago, Minneapolis, Iowa.
6. I love to write. I write for local county paper. I only write once every other month for them but thats enough, I still enjoy it. I am too busy to write more often anyways.
7. I always wish my house could be organized but it rarely is.
8. My kids have a shameful amount of toys so this year instead of each kid buying for each other we filled a cart with toys and gave to toys for tots.
9. I have a big heart. I will give and give and give. I have volunteered in various positions starting in the FIFTH GRADE!
10. I have the best kids in the whole wide world. they are all very different but each special.
at 4:23 PM