A Dozen Good Eggs

Monday, January 11, 2010

a new adventure

off to the dentist today. Sophie and Ben went for the first time. Maia came along because she goes where I go since I dont have any babysitters.They dont like you to come back with your kids but I insisted for this time. I said next time it might be fine but not this time. And Sophie struggled. Ben did fine. but both have healthy teeth no cavities.

then we went to target. I used the double stroller. it was darn near impossible to get into the bathroom and then to get into and out of the handicapped stall. I can only imagine what it must be like to be in a chair and not be able to get into the bathroom! how awful! so I am now convinced I do indeed need a new stroller! so now I need to swallow this lump oh dollars in my throat and just order one. kills me to spend the money but I really need it. I am often on my own with them. so off to find me a new stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment