A Dozen Good Eggs

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

proofread much?

I am looking for a new double stroller and I want a side by side. While reading reviews I came across this one. It made me laugh. We always joke about how people massacre the English language.

We got this stroller for our then newborn and two and a half year old. They are now 18 months, and four years old respectably and the stroller is still going strong. It fits perfectly in the back of our minivan and pushing it is a breeze. It doesn't come with cup holders but for just a few dollars you can pick some up at babiesrus. It is brilliantly designed and is very durable. I would defiantly buy it all over again.

3 comments:

  1. Gee, I wonder what happened that made them buy it so defiantly. They have such respectable children, ya know, I'd expect less defiance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, the scary part is I read this 3 times and didn't know what was wrong with it!!

    ReplyDelete