A Dozen Good Eggs

Monday, December 14, 2009

annoyed

the bus at school always parks across the ramp from the sidewalk to the parking lot. always. I called and asked if it was possible for the last bus to park just a few feet short of where it usually does so we can still get out. It isnt easy bahaing over the curb in the big ass double stroller. Apparently we arent supposed to be going through there. we are supposed to sit and wait until the busses leave. ok so you wont bus my kids but I cant take them home either? everyone else gets to go home but we dont? He did say he would see if there was anything he could do but this really annoys me. They are in no rush to get them special services so they can ride a special bus and they can not physically handle the regular bus so I HAVE to take them home myself. this in itself is not a problem, but the fact that I can not get them to the car is. My husband would say well why dont you just wait then. We are very different that way. I am supposed to be there and pick them up and they have them all dressed and hats on and everything ready to go out the door so I am always there and then they tell me we cant go? that just aint right.

4 comments:

  1. I may have missed something, but WHY aren't they bussing your children to school? It's the LAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they go to voluntary preschool at this point (two afternoons a week)with the intentions that they will get services at some point but they just did the evaluations friday so now they have 30 days to get their act together and decide what services they qualify THEN they will have to bus them or drive them or whatever. how was that for a run on sentence? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a place to take a break I am home all day tomorrow. Stop by You have my number

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks bob! we made it through the day!

    ReplyDelete