A Dozen Good Eggs

Friday, December 25, 2009

bad days good days any days

Sophie and Ben are here with us for Christmas. Really its the only present I wanted. I will take their bad days. I will take their good days. I will take their in between days too. I am so thrilled to have them here with us. I love them so much. Christmas was a hit with them as well as the sibs. Even though Glamma couldnt come for dinner the kids enjoyed presents. Oddly enough the things I picked for the girls, just KNOWING they would love them, were passed over for the boys toys after about 15 minutes with them. The same was true for the boys. Ben played Barbie car all morning. Maia played farm and parking garage. Ethan played a little of everything. Sophie played car garage and marbles. what a funny twist. I always want them to know they can do or be anything, it doesnt have to be gender traditional. Girls can be astronaughts or doctors, boys can be fashion designers and nurses. Whatever they aspire to they can be. On to the photos of today and recent days.






No comments:

Post a Comment