A Dozen Good Eggs

Sunday, December 27, 2009

ethan is packing up. running away apparently. because HE can not obey ME for any thing. for the life of him he absolutely CAN NOT. so he is running away because I am the bad guy. I am the bad guy for making him and the others toe the line. For standing firm and following through and an occasional tap on the bottom. for making dinners every single night only to be told that he doesnt like that or want that. HE keeps me up all night every dang night, he and Ben, and I am the bad guy. Oh to be so narcissistic that everything is always someone elses fault. If I lose my crap its your fault. if I drop something its your fault. if I cant obey or follow instructions THATS your fault too.

3 comments:

  1. How far did he get/ He can tell him if he walks down to our house we can put him up for a few days.

    Merry Christmas to you all. Hope the weather "sunny's" up for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is he? My 6 year old (adopted from Ukraine 4 years ago) acts the same way. He spends a lot of time in time-out and with early bedtimes for talking that way to me. Can we see more pictures of the kiddos? Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. uncle bob he never got past the bedrooom door. Cara he is 7 and from Russia. you want pics of the kids? oh I only have about ten thousand! lol Will post some more.

    ReplyDelete