A Dozen Good Eggs

Saturday, February 13, 2010

poor little Maia

my poor little Maia has been sick all week and last night was up all night crying with an ear ache. poor kid. I put drops in. that didnt work. I gave her tylenol. that didnt work. she just cried for hours. gave her motrin and then she threw up. THAT seemed to work. she was able to sleep a few hours after that. which means I was able to sleep a few hours. until the boys got up....I am dragging today for sure. I was up with her until 1130. she was in my bed at 2 and crying crying and then all the other stuff, and then I was back in bed at 430. so some pretty big sleep disruption there!! the boys were up at 7ish. at least it was daylight. she is laying on the couch now pretty feverish and tired. I suppose she has an ear infection now. Im ready for everyone to be healthy for a week or two. is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment