A Dozen Good Eggs

Thursday, April 14, 2011

blog challenge day 6

I got a little distracted and lazy. but on with the show. #6 a random picture that makes you happy. I love the beach. I love the sun and summer. I love Cherry coke. this reminds me of our trip to Mexico. I pined for my children so badly my husband had to MAKE me stay there the entire vacation. I look back on the trip fondly but in the moment I felt I would DIE without my kids! I had never left them for a week! Little did I know I would soon after leave them for several weeks. and again after that. and again after that. and again after that. and heck now all the time I am running and leave most of them home. but that precious vacation in the sun on the beach it was nearly too much for me to be away from them.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I loved your beach post. The local Presque Isle just got new sand put on the beaches and guess what I saw a bottle of cherry coke in the sand. I also saw many pieces of beach glass.Happy spring, Pat

    ReplyDelete