A Dozen Good Eggs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

another day another doctor appt!

saw surgeon today. everything seems fine. no need to see him again until Dr Shepherd d/c my antibiotics. then See him to get Hohn out. see Dr. Shepherd tomorrow. sadly he also told me that even a little bit of alcohol, like half glass of wine, could set off my pancreas. so now wine is on my list of forbidden things. so many foods are now forbidden. I only just discovered wine a few years back. love it. I do not drink to excess but I do like the taste now and then. but now I cant. at least for a good long while. I dont think I would try it any time soon. my blood work is showing improvement. so I am getting better. from the pancreatitis as well as the abscess. and now I am ready for a nap. whew! looong morning! got kids out the door, did my infuzion, tossed on clothes, ran to appt(rather I drove), then had to walk over to pharmacy to pick up some of the kids meds. and down to a different building to get Ben's AFO fixed. all that walking wore me OUT! I am going to nap before anyone comes home and wakes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment