A Dozen Good Eggs

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All For Alicia




Alicia is a little girl on Reecesrainbow.org who is scheduled to be moved in August to the institution.
For every 5 dollars donated, your name will go into a hat for some great prizes! Don't let Alicia go to a mental institution. Doesn't every little girl deserve a mama?

I will soon be posting photos of all the great prizes. some of the prizes are a 50 dollar gift card for Michael's craft store, quilts, and tote bags. Various other prizes will be included as well!

2 comments:

  1. I have a little boy with a pretty significant disability... I pray that when the day comes my husband and I can't watch over him, there will be a person with a good heart who will watch over and protect him!!
    God bless you for your willingness to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your generosity. I hope I can raise enough that someone will say THATS MY GIRL! and go get her!

      Delete