A Dozen Good Eggs

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

sickies

Got a houseful of sickies this week. Started with Maia last week. Progressed to Diana,Ethan, and Andre over the weekend. Andre was able to go to school today. Ethan too, but Diana and Jaeger are still home sick. Only a couple kids left to get it and I am hoping they dont! Easter is the end of the week and we will be hosting dinner for family and friends. I have not heard from the local doctor who said she would call me after doing some research. I guess its back to Philly with him. I was really hopeful but I guess that was a wasted doctor visit. Eric is at school today talking to second graders about bees. He brought the super(empty) and the bee suit to show them where the bees live and tell them all about beekeeping. I guess when they read a book about chickens they will want me to come in and talk about chickens. maybe not. I dont know what I would tell them. That big red rooster attacks me all the time? Eric is getting ready for summer and thinking ahead to planting. I dont know what or when hes going to plant because there is 3 feet of snow on the ground! Maia had a birthday last weekend and turned 9! wow. 9. She was just born yesterday. she was just a baby last week. just a toddler last month. and now out of nowhere she is 9? how does that happen? Miss Natasha is still 10 but suddenly 10 going on 17. tall and leggy and fashionista. her birthday is coming up next week and she wants clothes. not toys or doll stuff. they grow too fast. Diana still loves her doll and plays it all the time. Not much else is new around here. just anxiously awaiting summer and school letting out. Should be a good summer with no fixaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment