A Dozen Good Eggs

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am home!

been home a couple days. almost feeling normal today except a lingering pain in my side which I have no idea where it is coming from. and of course the bitter taste in the back of my mouth from the bitter NASTY pills I have to take. I am having a hard time even keeping them in long enough to do any good! thats how nasty they are. I think I hit on something by taking it with yogurt. last night I tried banana and threw up almost immediately. couldnt even put the med bottle down and I was running for the throne. up they all came. These are some nasty little pills. I cant understand why if they are SO BAD they cant put some sort of coating on it! make life a little kinder for those who have to take it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Try dipping them in almond bark chocolate. I did this for my 2 sons who had giardia when we adopted them from ukraine

    ReplyDelete