A Dozen Good Eggs

Friday, December 23, 2011

hi ho hi ho its off to the ER we go

Eric took me in to E/R weds night. Been her every since. well not exactly IN the ER but in the same building. Eric brought my laptop to me today. that helps. otherwise its very dull! I slept most of yesterday! and most of last night. Pancreatitis it seems. so I have been nothing by mouth. not even water. nothing. I am starting water now. nervous! a little bit of pain is coming back. not over the top pain but pain is pain. and its snowing like mad. Eric is at work. if I am to go home he would have to come get me at noon over his lunch. but thats an hour away and I havent even eaten yet. wait and see I guess. while it would be good to be home with the kids and dogs and surrounded by my own stuff I am a little nervous about getting there and also about not eating the things that will send me back here. and about getting pain and ending up back here anwyays.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, no fun! Many prayers coming your way that you are on the mend soon and home with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your speedy recovery and a BLESSED Christmas! You really need to find better ways to get rest :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I hope you are feeling better Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI i HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER AND WHEN YOU GO HOME YOU CAN REST A LITTLE. pAT

    ReplyDelete